1.Use crowbar to prize up the AC vent strip. 2.Unscrew the screws on both sides of AC control panel.
3.Remove the container. 4.Unscrew the two screws below CD.
5. Unscrew the two screws on original screen. 6.Central control disconnected.
7.Connect power cables together,plug original power 8.Connect LVDS cable to original CD *
cable into the female socket of android power cable. *
9.Connect original LVDS cable to unit LVDS port first, then connect 10.After wires are connected, power up car and check android and original
power cable.GPS antenna installed onto the rear windscreen. screen if it is showing normal and see if it has sound or not in music mode.
11. If it has sound, please neglect the following step; if it has no sound,please connect the“AUDIO OUT”wire
on main cable to AUX hole in car. Check again if it has sound or not, power off car if sound is available.
12. Put original CD back and screw up. * 13.Put container back.
14.Plug the wire of AC control panel and put back. 15.Installation finish.
7. Original fiber cable switch to android male plug as photo showing.
8. LVDS cable should be connected first, at this step,not connect power cable.
12. Lock the GND of Android unit to the screw below original CD.